In an engaging and relaxed atmosphere, the team members had an opportunity to discuss and develop plans for their future careers.
- To discuss career strategy and how to best set oneself up for a successful career.
- To define one’s career goals and aspirations and to specify how to best achieve them.
- To hear from other successful researchers about how they navigated their career journeys.
- To discuss “imposter syndrome” and how to best overcome it.
- To analyze one’s social networks in relation to one’s career.
- To workshop one’s CV and how to best tailor it for a suitable job.
- To discuss work-life balance.